The ReStore’s 10 year anniversary Parking Lot Celebration on September 7, 2014 was a huge success. The day was non-stop sales! The proceeds will go towards purchasing building supplies and materials to build Habitat homes. We want to thank our customers for making this an incredible day as well as the business, volunteers and service groups who donated gifts and service.
Specifically we want to thank the following:
- Chico Performance for the gift certificates for the Repurpose Competition
- Costco for donating 3 pallets of water
We also want to thank those who entered our Repurpose Competition. The winners were:
- 1st Place Talia Scherquist- Repurposed Sliding Glass Doors
- 2nd Place Laurie Dana- Drawers made into display cases
- 3rd Place Connor Wenzel- Growing Rainbows Yard Art
- Honorable Mention Wendy Porter- Drawer turned into rolling dog food table
- Honorable Mention Barbra Allison- Revived Rocking Chair
For more information, call the ReStore at 530.895.1271 or visit the ReStore FACEBOOK page
Monday - Saturday
10 am - 6 pm
All walk-in volunteers are welcome!
For a complete List of Accepted Donations, click here.
Have an old car you'd like to donate? We'll take that too!
For more information on the Cars for Homes Program, click here.
News + Events
The ReStore is celebrating 10 Years in Butte County! 30% off ALL Merchandise - Sunday, September 7th 10am - 3pm
Regular shopping hours
Mon - Sat
10 am - 6 pm