Without your donations to the ReStore, we couldn’t do what we do.
Your generous donations of home improvement materials and other goods helps us build homes where local families can raise their children and plan for a brighter future. Sales proceeds from the ReStore are used to offset the administrative costs associated with our work and help us stretch our construction dollars.
We gladly accept most items that you would install in your own home. All must be in good working condition and cannot contain hazardous materials or evidence of rat droppings or pet urine or feces. All donations must be received by a ReStore employee.
Our drive-thru donation area is set up to make it easy for you to drop off your generous donations. Donations will be accepted Tuesday – Saturday between 10:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (Please, no drop-offs when we are closed).
Please call ahead if you have questions 530-895-1271.
Visit Us on Facebook for the most current information on special deals at the ReStore.
- Kitchen appliances, washers, dryers, clean and in good working order
- Cabinets and vanities, cabinet doors and drawers (unmarred and no stains please)
- Bathroom fixtures (low-flow toilets, sinks, and shelving with no chips or cracks)
- Carpet, new or in near like new condition
- Windows (dual pane only unless for special application)
- Home décor
- Shower Doors with all working hardware and tracks
- Electrical Supplies
- Counter tops (new or near new)
- Hardware – sorted nails and screws only (sorry, no jars of random screws/nails)
- Doors in good condition (no major cracks, holes, dents)
- Lighting – clean with no chips, cracks or missing parts
- We accept working light bulbs (Please no CFL or florescent bulbs and please do not put bulbs in packages that do not represent the product being donated)
- Garden supplies (hoses in usable condition, planters, pots, pavers)
- Tile (in lots large enough to complete a small room)
- Heating units in safe working order with all parts intact
- Moulding (no nails or staples, please)
- Lumber – stick lumber more than 4′ long, sheet lumber more than 4 sq. ft. No rotten lumber.
- Plumbing supplies
- Sinks (no rust, cracks, chips or discoloring please)
- Ceiling fans in working condition broken down, all blades removed & contents packaged in a box
- Antique tools, hand tools, power tools in good working order and cords intact,
We are unable to accept:
- Any items that are incomplete or are in poor or dangerous condition
- Chemicals with the exception of Paintcare eligible products
- Florescent light tubes
- CFL blubs (curly cue bulbs)
- Unframed glass
- Mattresses and box springs
- Auto and truck tires
- Lumber or trim with nails or staples
- Trim, moulding, base boards, and lumber less than 4ft
- High flow toilets (above 1.6 gal per flush)
- Used water softener tanks and salt
- Propane tanks
- Gas cans containing fuel
- Water heaters and faucets manufactured before 2014 due to lead laws
- Cultured marble sinks
- Light fixtures containing a ballast that does not say “no PCB’s”
- Children or baby items
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke detectors
- Solar Panels
- We only accept seasonable decorations such as Christmas, Easter and Halloween just before or during that holiday