Our Team Building Program provides organizations like yours with a unique opportunity to strengthen the bonds and communication among you and your staff while helping a hardworking family build their own home. The Team Building Program will:
- Improve Communication, Cooperation, and Camaraderie
- Facilitate interaction between coworkers from all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Strengthen team spirit and morale
- Forge bonds with clients who can work beside you toward achievement of a common goal
Won’t you consider scheduling a team build today?
The impact that your participation will make on local Habitat homeowners is immeasurable and the difference it will make in the working relationships within your organization will be just as remarkable. As you work together on the build site, leaders will emerge and the lines of hierarchy will break down. You may choose to work exclusively with your colleagues or invite clients to join you.
Your tax deductible $1,000 donation and 10 volunteers from your staff at our construction site for one day will provide you with:
- Exclusive use of our logo to publicize your involvement with Habitat for Humanity of Butte county
- Highlights of your group’s day of service on our Facebook page
- A Habitat for Humanity of Butte County T-shirt for each participant
- Lunch for all participants (you may choose to cater the lunch or ask the participants to bring a brown bag lunch)
- A photo of your group on the build site
- Priority scheduling for your work day
No previous construction experience or skills are required. We will provide skilled construction supervisors to train your volunteers and supervise their work. Tools, safety equipment, and building materials will be provided.
- Team Building opportunities take place throughout the year and are scheduled on a first-come basis.
- Scheduling can take place two weeks to four months in advance, subject to availability.
- The workday is 7:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. All volunteers are requested to make a full day commitment.
- Many small companies invite their families, clients, and customers to join them.
- All Team Builds take place at our current build site.
- Because we started construction in the rainy season, we may need to occasionally cancel a team build. You will receive notification if we need to cancel.
For more information, please contact Deana at (530) 343-7423.