We need your time, your voice, and your financial support to build homes for local families who, with a loving hand-up, can raise their children in homes that they can afford to purchase and maintain.
Your tax-deductible gift will change lives.
There are many options for Individual Giving!
Would you consider making a gift today? Your gift helps to build homes, community, and hope. It helps to build stronger families with bright futures. There’s a family waiting for your help right now.
In Memory Gifts or In Honor Gifts
Make a memorial gift in memory or to honor a loved one with a Habitat for Humanity gift from the heart.
To give one-time, monthly, in memory of or in honor of we have 3 ways you can give:
- To make a one time or recurring gift ONLINE click GIVE NOW.
- To make a donation over the phone, please call (530) 343-7423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to talk to our Development Manager.
- To give by mail, please send your check to: Habitat for Humanity of Butte County, P.O. Box 3073, Chico, CA 95927
More ways to give:
- Cars For Homes: Is there a car, truck, boat, or other vehicle taking up space in your garage or driveway? Consider donating it to Habitat for Humanity through Cars for Homes. Your donation can help a family build a safe affordable home and lay the foundation for a brighter future. Donating a car, truck, boat, RV or other vehicle is quick and easy… and your car donation may be eligible for tax deduction purposes (consult the IRS or your tax advisor for details). Cars for Homes accepts a majority of cars, trucks, boats, RVs, and other vehicles with proper title and ownership information. The net proceeds generated by donated vehicle sales on our behalf are used to build homes in Butte County. For more information, or to make the arrangements to have your vehicle, keys, and title picked up for processing call 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) toll-free or donate automobiles online at Cars for Homes.
eBay for Charity: eBay for Charity enables members of the eBay community to connect with and support their favorite charities when they buy or sell in the U.S. and abroad. Sellers can donate up to 100 percent of the proceeds to a charity of their choice, while buyers can add a donation to their purchase during checkout. To date, more than $1 billion has been raised for charity around the world by the eBay community.
- Birthday Or Holiday Gifts: Why not celebrate with a gift to your favorite charity? Ask your family and friends to give to Habitat for Humanity of Butte County. You can help build a home!
- Union Dues: Some employers allow union dues to be designated to Habitat.
- Walmart Round-Up: Spark Good Round-up is a program that allows Walmart.com and Walmart app customers to round up their purchase total to the nearest dollar at checkout and donate the “change” to a charitable nonprofit of their choice. When you choose Habitat for Humanity International the dollars come right back to us in Butte County to help build more homes.
Create Your Own Fundraiser: Want to celebrate something special or honor a loved one? Looking to make an impact at your next event? A Facebook Fundraiser for Habitat is a great way to encourage your family, friends, and colleagues to help more people build and improve affordable housing.
For more information, please contact our office at (530) 343-7423 or email email@example.com.