We need your time, your voice, and your financial support to build homes for local families who, with a loving hand-up, can raise their children in homes that they can afford to purchase and maintain.
Your tax-deductible gift will change lives.
Now more than ever, there is an urgency to keep building for homeowners who have been dramatically impacted by the Camp Fire, to find strength in our communities, and to hold on to the hope of a brighter future for all. Your gift will make a positive impact in the lives of local families for generations to come. On their behalf, we thank you.
By becoming a member of the Habitat Hammer Club, your monthly gift will build a foundation of consistent support for Habitat that lasts all year long. You will provide stability to the homes we build, as well as stability for the families who are in need of a safe, affordable place to live in dignity and safety.
Hammer Club donors help lower administrative costs, which means more of your contribution goes toward our mission and allows Habitat to plan for the future.
You have a subscription to Netflix or Hulu, now you can add Habitat as a monthly subscription.
In Memory Gifts or In Honor Gifts
Make a memorial gift in memory or to honor a loved one with a Habitat for Humanity gift from the heart.
To give one-time, monthly, in memory of or in honor of we have 3 ways you can give:
- To make a one time or recurring gift ONLINE click GIVE NOW.
- To make a donation over the phone, please call (530) 343-7423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to talk to our Development Manager.
- To give by mail, please send your check to: Habitat for Humanity of Butte County, P.O. Box 3073, Chico, CA 95927
More ways to give:
- Cars For Homes: Is there a car, truck, boat, or other vehicle taking up space in your garage or driveway? Consider donating it to Habitat for Humanity through Cars for Homes. Your donation can help a family build a safe affordable home and lay the foundation for a brighter future. Donating a car, truck, boat, RV or other vehicle is quick and easy… and your car donation may be eligible for tax deduction purposes (consult the IRS or your tax advisor for details). Cars for Homes accepts a majority of cars, trucks, boats, RVs, and other vehicles with proper title and ownership information. The net proceeds generated by donated vehicle sales on our behalf are used to build homes in Butte County. For more information, or to make the arrangements to have your vehicle, keys, and title picked up for processing call 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) toll-free or donate automobiles online at Cars for Homes.
- smile.amazon.com: Also, by visiting this link you can shop our wishlist to donate items to our current project.
- ShopRaise: Your fall and holiday shopping can support our organization. Whether it is a new rake, sweater, food delivery, sneakers and sweatshirts, and shoes, or anything else on your list…a portion of every purchase you make will support your cause when you use the ShopRaise apps.
- Paypal:Through this donor-advised fund, PayPal Giving Fund receives donations through PayPal, eBay, and other partner platforms and makes grants to donors’ recommended charities. PayPal Giving Fund passes along 100% of the funds they receive to the recommended charity.
There are two ways to give through PayPal:
1 – Go to PayPal account, select more, select Support a Charity, select Habitat for Humanity of Butte County as your favorite charity, click donate. PayPal covers all fees so full donation goes to Habitat.
2 – Go to PayPal account, scroll down to Make an Impact, select Habitat for Humanity of Butte County.
eBay for Charity: eBay for Charity enables members of the eBay community to connect with and support their favorite charities when they buy or sell in the U.S. and abroad. Sellers can donate up to 100 percent of the proceeds to a charity of their choice, while buyers can add a donation to their purchase during checkout. To date, more than $1 billion has been raised for charity around the world by the eBay community.
- Birthday Or Holiday Gifts: Why not celebrate with a gift to your favorite charity? Ask your family and friends to give to Habitat for Humanity of Butte County. You can help build a home!
- Union Dues: Some employers allow union dues to be designated to Habitat.
Create Your Own Fundraiser: Want to celebrate something special or honor a loved one? Looking to make an impact at your next event? A Facebook Fundraiser for Habitat is a great way to encourage your family, friends and colleagues to help more people build and improve affordable housing.
For more information, please contact our office at (530) 343-7423 or email email@example.com.
Location | 220 Meyers St. Chico, Ca 95928
Mailing | P.O. Box 3073
Chico, CA 95927
Please Contact Us:
ReStore (530) 895-1271
Mon – Fri, 9:00 AM -5:00 PM
Tues-Sat, 10:00 AM-6:00 PM (donations accepted until 5:30 PM)