We need your time, your voice, and your financial support to build homes for local families who, with a loving hand-up, can raise their children in homes that they can afford to purchase and maintain.
Your tax-deductible gift will change lives.
There are many options for Individual Giving!
Would you consider making a gift today? Your gift helps to build homes, community, and hope. It helps to build stronger families with bright futures. There’s a family waiting for your help right now.
In Memory Gifts or In Honor Gifts
Make a memorial gift in memory or to honor a loved one.
To give one-time, monthly, in memory of or in honor of we have 3 ways you can give:
- To make a one time or recurring gift ONLINE click GIVE NOW.
- To make a donation over the phone, please call (530) 343-7423 and one of our Habitat staff members will be happy to help you. You can also email email@example.com to arrange a time to talk to our Development Manager.
- To give by mail, please send your check to: Habitat for Humanity of Butte County, PO Box 3073. Chico, CA 95927
More ways to give:
- Cars For Homes: Is there a car, truck, boat, or other vehicle taking up space in your garage or driveway? Consider donating it to Habitat for Humanity through Cars for Homes. Your donation can help a family build a safe affordable home and lay the foundation for a brighter future. Donating a car, truck, boat, RV or other vehicle is quick and easy… and your car donation may be eligible for tax deduction purposes (consult the IRS or your tax advisor for details). Cars for Homes accepts a majority of cars, trucks, boats, RVs, and other vehicles with proper title and ownership information. The net proceeds generated by donated vehicle sales on our behalf are used to build homes in Butte County. For more information, or to make the arrangements to have your vehicle, keys, and title picked up for processing call 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) toll-free or donate automobiles online at Cars for Homes.
- smile.amazon.com: Do you shop on Amazon? Log in to smile.amazon instead of the regular site and choose Habitat for Humanity of Butte County as your charity. A percentage of your sales is automatically donated to Habitat for Humanity of Butte County.Also, by visiting this link you can shop our wishlist to donate items to our current project.
- ShopRaise: Your fall and holiday shopping can support our organization. Whether it is a new rake, sweater, food delivery, sneakers and sweatshirts, and shoes, or anything else on your list…a portion of every purchase you make will support your cause when you use the ShopRaise apps.
- Paypal:Through this donor-advised fund, PayPal Giving Fund receives donations through PayPal, eBay, and other partner platforms and makes grants to donors’ recommended charities. PayPal Giving Fund passes along 100% of the funds they receive to the recommended charity.
There are two ways to give through PayPal:
1 – Go to PayPal account, select more, select Support a Charity, select Habitat for Humanity of Butte County as your favorite charity, click donate. PayPal covers all fees so full donation goes to Habitat.
2 – Go to PayPal account, scroll down to Make an Impact, select Habitat for Humanity of Butte County.
eBay for Charity: eBay for Charity enables members of the eBay community to connect with and support their favorite charities when they buy or sell in the U.S. and abroad. Sellers can donate up to 100 percent of the proceeds to a charity of their choice, while buyers can add a donation to their purchase during checkout. To date, more than $1 billion has been raised for charity around the world by the eBay community.
- Birthday Or Holiday Gifts: Why not celebrate with a gift to your favorite charity? Ask your family and friends to give to Habitat for Humanity of Butte County. You can help build a home!
- Union Dues: Some employers allow union dues to be designated to Habitat.
Create Your Own Fundraiser: Want to celebrate something special or honor a loved one? Looking to make an impact at your next event? A Facebook Fundraiser for Habitat is a great way to encourage your family, friends and colleagues to help more people build and improve affordable housing.
For more information, please contact our office at (530) 343-7423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.