The Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a retail store that sells new and used home improvement materials. Proceeds from sales at the ReStore support Habitat’s mission of building affordable homes by helping to cover the indirect costs associated with our work. The ReStore provides the most dependable and sustainable source of funding we have for the work that we do.
- Offers affordable prices and diverse inventory of new and used home improvement products
- Serves the community through partnership with PaintCare, a stewardship program that recycles unusable paint
- Generates critical revenues that are used to provide safe affordable housing options for local families
- Provides on-the-job training in partnership with local employment programs and community service opportunities to volunteers
- Helps to deter useable items from the landfill
Where do we get the products sold at the restore?
They are donated by individuals and local businesses who want to partner with us to build homes for local families. The more high-demand materials are donated to us, the more we can sell and the more homes we can build.
Visit Us Today
We welcome anyone who is looking for affordable, quality home improvement products to shop with us.
220 Meyers Street, Chico, CA 95928
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-6pm
CLOSED: Sunday & Monday
ReStore Manager: Oliver
Visit Restore On Facebook